YES, better, or your money back!!!!!
All of our medications are US, FDA Approved Veterinary Medications. We are licensed in all 50 states as a pharmacy and hold national accrediations. All of these credentials can be verified by reviewing the seals of accreditation on the bottom of our site.
We meet or exceed all manufacturers’ and veterinary guarantees.
We match all pharmacies that are BBB accredited AND Vet-VIPPS accredited for prescription medications.
- If your pet will not take the medication or does not like the medication or product.
- If you accidentally ordered the incorrect medication or size.
- If your product or medication doesn’t work
- If your pet gets heartworms (while prescribed Advantage Multi, Interceptor, Heartgard Plus, Sentinel, Revolution, or Iverhart) contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Send us your bill for treatment of heartworms. Requires 9 months of continuous use of heartworm product purchased from our pharmacy. The bill and the prescription have to be for the same pet.
- Are the same medications that are sold in your veterinarian’s office. We are owned by practicing veterinarians in Maryville, Tennessee.
- Have long expiration dates and are fresh. Lot numbers and expiration dates are always available to you via phone call.
- Are dispensed from our inspected facility, and all of our licenses are kept up to date.
- Are shipped directly to you.
- We match all pharmacies that are BBB accredited AND Vet-VIPPS accredited for prescription medications.
PetMart Pharmacy guarantees all products and medications. Our veterinarian owners order these medicines for our pharmacy and they are the same medications that your veterinarian prescribes. Our pharmacy will honor manufacturers’ guarantees and we will gladly process a refund for any reason. Some veterinarians say that the products purchased through their office have a better guarantee because they want you to keep buying medications from their business, but everyone should know that they don’t have to purchase medications at higher prices.
What Is a .Pharmacy Domain?
A .pharmacy domain (pronounced “dot pharmacy”) is part of a website’s address like “.com” or “.biz”: (www.safe.pharmacy). It enables people to identify an online pharmacy or pharmacy-related website as safe and legitimate. Since .pharmacy is a verified domain, websites are evaluated against a set of safety standards before being able to register the domain.
Benefits of .Pharmacy
• .Pharmacy is a seal of safety that cannot be faked.
• Consumers can be sure your website is safe simply by looking for “.pharmacy” in your URL. • Google*, Bing*, and Yahoo!* allow .pharmacy websites to advertise on their search engines. *United States and Canada
• Visa recognizes .pharmacy websites as legitimate pharmacy merchants.
• Your company contributes to the protection of public health by standing out as trustworthy.
• .Pharmacy enhances brands; websites with this domain are part of an elite group focused on patient safety.
Why Is .Pharmacy Important?
Today, the vast majority of websites selling prescription drugs online are doing so illegally – many of them sell unapproved, substandard, and counterfeit medicine.
The National Association of Boards of Pharmacy® (NABP®), the official registry of the .pharmacy domain, has found that 96% of the nearly 11,500 internet drug outlets it has reviewed are out of compliance with United States pharmacy laws and practice standards.
Of the websites NABP has identified as Not Recommended, 88% appear to have affiliations with networks of rogue internet outlets and 89% do not require a valid prescription!