Groom-Aid Spray is a lanolin based spray that works as a deodorizer and conditioner.
Groom-Aid Spray Directions
Remove the protective cap from the top of the can. Hold the can upright, about 8 – 12 inches from your pet’s hair. Point the opening on the side of the valve in the desired direction of the spray. Place your finger on top of the valve and press down. Spray Groom-Aid over your pet in a “Zig-Zag” motion. Spray your pet’s coat until it is slightly damp. For pets with long hair, rub your hand against the lay of your pet’s hair and spray Groom-Aid into the ruffled hair directly behind your hand.
Groom-Aid Spray Ingredients
Groom-Aid Spray Basics
Groom-Aid Spray contains a lanolin derivative that is easily absorbed.
- Lanolin adds luster and sheen to your pet’s coat.
- Groom-Aid keeps your pet’s coat tangle-free.
- Groom-Aid is non-greasy and absorbs quickly.
Groom-Aid Spray Warnings
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Groom-Aid Spray is not intended for consumption.
- Store at room temperature.